Urologist/Prostate Cancer Surgeon

A man’s urologist is a physician specially trained to treat problems affecting the urinary track ( bladder, urethra, ureters, kidneys) and disorders of the male reproductive system (penis, prostate, seminal vesicles, testes, and epididymis). Some urologists, called urologic oncologists, are surgeons who further specialize in treating cancer of the urinary tract and male reproductive organs, including the prostate.

Additional Resources:

Questions to Ask Your Doctor:
Questions to Ask Your Urologist:

The Urology Care Foundation supports and improves urological care by funding research, developing patient education and pursuing philanthropic support.

The American Urological Associations a premier urologic association, providing invaluable support to the urologic community. Our mission is to promote the highest standards of urological clinical care through education, research and the formulation of health care policy.

For More Information, Visit: