care team hub
The Prostate Cancer Care Team Hub provides information about various prostate cancer specialists who may be needed along the journey of prostate cancer care and treatment.
The Hub helps men diagnosed with prostate cancer and their loved ones to build the best healthcare team for their fight against prostate cancer.
Build Your Prostate Cancer Healthcare TEAM
Prostate Cancer Care Team Hub
There is not one best approach to prostate cancer treatment that’s appropriate for all patients. Every phase of the disease requires the patient to understand all treatment options, related treatment side effects, and the most effective approach for managing side effects. The patient and his loved ones must be informed as active participants in shared decision making with his healthcare team of professionals.
The purpose of this website portal is to help facilitate an ideal patient experience that minimizes the impact of prostate cancer and maximizes the quality of life for each prostate cancer patient. We invite you to click on the tabs above for a description of various healthcare professionals who can be a valuable member of a man’s healthcare team for battling prostate cancer. There are also links to resources and materials that provide additional information.
If you have a resource from your organization that you are able to share, and that would be of benefit to the patient, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Presented by: Us TOO International Prostate Cancer Education and Support Network
With Participation from Our Valued Partners:
- AANP (American Association of Nurse Practitioners)
- ACCC (Association of Community Cancer Centers )
- AONN (Academy of Oncology Nurse & Patient Navigators)
- AOSW (Association of Oncology Social Work )
- AUA (American Urological Association)
- CAN (Caregiver Action Network)
- CSC (Cancer Support Community)
- COA (Community Oncology Alliance )
- Conquer Cancer (The ASCO Foundation)
- Mental Health America
- National Alliance for Caregiving
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- National Association of Hispanic Nurses
- NBNA (National Black Nurses Association)
- National Hispanic Medical Association
- NMA (National Medical Association )
- ONS (Oncology Nursing Society )
- Society for Participatory Medicine
- SUNA (Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates)
- UCF (Urology Care Foundation)
- Veteran’s Health Council